'A modern day journey through the wild western Balkans'

Sunday, September 17, 2006

who shagged my dog

My loyal companera's underbelly has, in rapid succession, began to sag. Her nipples are three times their normal size, her lovely coat sheds a bit each day, she eats like never before. With the exception of one 24 hour span - Reilly has been by my side. Its obvious that i've got a family on the way...but i still want to know who shagged by dog!?

She's a purebred Tornjak, an endemic shepherd dog from Vlasic mountain in central Bosnia. I have an eery feeling that it might be Bobby who stuck his little pecker in her. Bobby is this tiny little grey poodle that can go through the bars on the fence. I found him on many occassions in her big house. The neighbours seem to think it was cute. Let's see how cute it is when i take a box of little shitty grey poodle pups to their doorstep.

I still wonder though, how could he do it. I mean she's a big dog. A big dog. And he, well...like i said, he's a little shitty grey poodle. There's also the chance that her 24 hour jaunt around Sarajevo resulted in any one of the thousands of street dogs getting laid. They swarm around outskirts of the city like a pack of hungry wolves. It's one gang i certainly wouldn't want to run into late at night. Paramilitaries are nothing compared to this lot.

She was in heat...a stranger opened the gate to read the water guage and off she went like a whore at the world cup. What could i do? Now i just have wait. Time will tell I guess. And before long at least i will know who shagged my dog.

Puppies anyone?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali da Hodza said...

I can confirm that she and Bobby looked miiiighty intimate when we were there, but if she had a night out on heat then ... who knows?

Give her our best and forgive her some erratic behaviour like, you know, for example, suddenly denying people entry to the house ;-)

11:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home